- An “ambassador” represents and promotes DBA to other pastors of churches who do not give financially to the association. Pastors, retired pastors, and staff members of DBA churches can serve as ambassadors.
- DBA provides ambassadors with information about the association and its general budget.
- Ambassadors contact pastors whose churches are not currently giving to DBA and invite them to lunch.
- Ambassadors share the reasons why their church supports DBA financially. They encourage the pastor to consider leading the church to give.
- DBA reimburses the ambassador for the lunch expense.
How to be a Part
- An ambassador’s church must be in a pattern of regular giving to DBA.
- Ambassadors should coordinate their lunch meetings with Bobby Martin so that each pastor will only be contacted by one ambassador.
- Ambassadors will turn in the original receipts of their lunch expenses to Bobby Martin. The IRS requires that receipts be submitted within 60 days.