Hear Their Cry
A collaboration between Dallas Baptist Association and Texas Baptists
“The Lord hears His people when they call to Him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles.” Psalm 34:17 (NLT)
Engage in the prevention, intervention, and restoration among those who are vulnerable to human trafficking in Dallas and Rockwall counties.
- Host a Human Trafficking 101 basic training workshop, supply items for safe houses, participate in an outreach, become a pen pal to a survivor, or provide respite for care givers through the Poiema Foundation.
- .Provide survivor care bags, serve once a month in the TRAPS program at juvenile detention facilities, or provide encouragement on the survivor celebration team through Traffick911.
- Mentor a young mom at Viola’s House.
- Help furnish an apartment for a young adult aging out of foster care through Simplest Gifts.
- Support a child in the foster care system through an affiliation with Second Story.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.