Congregations of all sizes need child protection policies! Congregations that employ paid children’s workers, or congregations that exclusively use volunteers need child protection policies! Don’t wait until tragedy strikes to develop appropriate strategies for keeping the children in your church safe.
At this seminar, you’ll learn about
- Why a child protection policy is important.
- where and how abuse occurs most often.
- How to recognize and report abuse.
- How to screen and select volunteers.
- Checking children in and out of events such as Sunday School or extended session.
- Environmental safety for the classroom.
- Having a plan for emergencies.
Let Us Know You're Attending
Monday, March 27, 2017
10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Lake Pointe @ White Rock
9150 Garland Road
Dallas, TX 75218
Lauren Young is minister to preschool and children at Cliff Temple Baptist Church. She has a bachelor of science degree from Baylor University, and a Master of Arts in Children’s Ministry from Dallas Baptist University.