Our Women’s Ministry program provides support for ministry to and by women, leadership development training, and assistance in reaching our community for Christ. Throughout the year we provide regional networking, conferences and retreats, and personal consultations to help churches disciple their women.
We are available to assist churches in establishing or expanding women’s programs. We will help you clarify the vision God has given you for your church and outline the steps needed to achieve those goals.
• Assistance in planning, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive program of discipleship for women
• Providing assistance in designing creative worship experiences that involve music, media, and teaching
• Equipping new leadership for growing ministries
• Learn how to identify teachers for adult Bible study
• Team building techniques
• Develop systems to enlist and empower volunteers for ministry
• Provide spiritual guidance in helping others learn how God has shaped them for ministry
• Provide mentoring relationships for women entering the ministry
There is more to ministry than programs and events. We are committed to helping churches apply the principles of Scripture to their women’s ministries to support women in the areas of home, family, and spiritual growth. We are here to be of assistance as you touch the lives of women under your influence.